Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SLC Punk!

SLC Punk Pictures, Images and Photos

SLC Punk: Mocumentary/Comedy

Synopsis: Two punks live in Salt Lake City. The film covers their all-day routine. The realism of the character-narrated movie may be discussed. One of the punks gets ill, stays in hospital for three weeks, comes out again. Three parties are covered and one concert including a fight between punks, rednecks and others.
- IMDB




This movie exceeded my expectations. I usually write anything with Matthew Lillard off because of his atrocious performances in Scooby Doo and Without a Paddle which were both utter SHIT. SLC Punk! gave me a glimpse of the true side of Anarchy Punk in the 1980's. So much that it almost made me want to just quit being a normal kid and recreate the punk scene around here. The movie all around looked like fun to make. The party scenes were funny as hell. And the fights got me off my feet. Also Sean(Sawa), made me laugh out loud so hard that the water I was drinking went all over my clothes. "You're not God, you're Bob!" hahaha. I did find certain parts of the movie were just pointless crap that had nothing to do with anything. Maybe that was supposed to be funny. I don't know.
Anyways, I recommend this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment